Messenger Publications are always happy to receive unsolicited manuscripts but there are a few points to bear in mind. Firstly, we publish only 4 to 6 books per year so there is only a small chance of us being able to fit your book into our list. Secondly, we are fairly specific in what we publish, specializing in Ignatian spirituality, books of Jesuit interest, and Devotion to the Sacred Heart. We are also interested in short booklets for the backs of parishes. If you think you have something that would fit our list, please read the following submission guidelines.
1. Always make sure you have a complete copy safely stored on your computer before you send files to us.
2. Please send by email in Ms Word format. We cannot accept any manuscripts that are not available in Word.
3. In the first instance, please do not send the full manuscript – we simply don’t have time to read them all.
4. Please do send an outline, table of contents, introduction if there is one, and one sample chapter.
5. We will contact you when we receive your submission, but it could be several weeks before we let you know whether we are interested in publishing.
Please read the guidelines above carefully before submitting.
Please send material to: Cecilia West firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 353 1 7758577.